- 01267 238991
Due to growth my client a forward thinking Biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Technology Transfer Specialist to join their team.
– Experience working in biopharmaceutical industry in R &D and/or Manufacturing.
– Proven track record in technology transfer, scale up and scale down.
– Experience in Clean Room environments.
– Manufacturing technical support.
– Quality Management Systems desirable.
Day to Day Activities:
– Plan, write and execute Technology protocols and reports as directed by the Technology Transfer Manager.
– Perform laboratory based studies to support scale-up and process optimisation.
– Generate Quality documents (SOPa/QRs) associated with equipment, processes or assays, as required.
– Provide a training function for new, scaled-up or optimized processes, as required.
– Deputise for the Technology Transfer Manager when required.
– The role is flexible and may require carrying out Research, Development and Manufacturing tasks, under the direction of the Line Manager where the Company workload demands.
To apply for this job please fill in the form below. You can also upload your CV to support your application.