- West London
- £115 per day (PAYE) / £155 per day (Ltd)
- 01267 238991
A well-known retail company is recruiting an all-round Finance Administrator to join their team on a long-term temporary basis, with a view to becoming permanent at a later date.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with some practical finance experience to further advance their career with a market-leading business.
- Working with the stores team to ensure all contracts raised and receipted monthly
- Run open order reports as part of month end process and compile and post monthly accruals
- Ad hoc AR & AP responsibilities including cheque requisitions, refunds for customer complaints, skip hire billing and chasing invoices from suppliers
- Energy invoices processed monthly and corporate seal documents prepared
- Daily Counting of cash from tills, reconciliation of takings against the bank and relevant website report and investigating variances
- Posting income for various non-retail services
- Petty Cash management including managing the cash process and reconciling monthly
- Produce monthly VAT returns
- Month end accounting responsibilities including accruals & prepayments, all bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitor Centre Finance processes and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and audit requirements
- Degree in Finance or related subject
- Some practical experience of transactional finance, including reconciliations
- An understanding of accruals and prepayments
- Desire to learn and advance further within Finance
To apply for this job please fill in the form below. You can also upload your CV to support your application.