- depending on experience
Our Client, a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy is looking to recruit a new Business Development Executive to organise a range of marketing activities for the company including seminar, publication and special event sponsorship, and helping to secure exhibitors. This is a role focused on research, event organisation, coordination and tracking – experience or aptitude in selling or closing deals would be an advantage. Working in a team that reports directly to the Head of Operations, there are plenty of career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Full time Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch
- Based in Bracknell, Berkshire with convenient road and travel links.
- May also be occasional travel to Westminster, assisting at live events.
- Proactively sourcing new business, and researching into organisations who may be interested in commercially supporting seminars and other events;
- Ensuring smooth management of existing sponsor relationships, and looking to develop new contacts;
- Working with other departments on the operational and administration aspects of the sponsors requirements and event delivery; and
- Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals as required.
- Excellent reporting, planning and communication skills;
- Experience of working in a Business Development role with record of generating new business, building key relationships and helping maintain the loyalty of current customers;
- An understanding of current affairs and the world of business;
- Someone with an enquiring mind;
- Strong time management, self-organisation and the ability to multi task; and
- Experience of event management would be an advantage.
To apply for this job please fill in the form below. You can also upload your CV to support your application.