- £15,000 - £17,000
Due to growth and expansion plans, we are recruiting for an Underwriting Assistant on a permanent basis for our industry leading Insurance client. Our client is a successful insurance business which is experiencing an ongoing period of expansion. Candidates can enjoy working within an organisation that has structured career paths in place to help employees develop their career within the business.
The role involves undertaking a range of underwriting activities and administrative based tasks to ensure the delivery of product and service propositions to our client’s brokers and customers through the delivery of an efficient, accurate and high quality level of service.
Skills & Competencies
- The handling of underwriting activities including the production of policy documentation, processing of new and renewal business.
- Contributing to the execution of the underwriting strategy.
- Undertaking quality checks of business that is received to ensure that it is acceptable for cover and that any documents produced are correct prior to despatch.
- Draft and issue correspondence to customers and brokers.
- Engaging with brokers, distribution partners and customers and dealing with queries and referrals.
- Maintaining business relationships with brokers and other distribution partners.
- Working closely with the Underwriting teams and offshore functions to ensure the seamless delivery.
To apply for this job please fill in the form below. You can also upload your CV to support your application.